Linked Header

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fond Memories Of A Brother
















     (John E. Jack Irving)

I was very fortunate to have Jack as a brother.

He was a great friend and I always enjoyed his company.

We did a lot of business together – Jack was a steadying hand, he had good judgment.

He lived his life by the important lessons our mother and father taught us – he was thoughtful, sincere and loyal – an example to all of us.


He was very proud of the companies founded by our father.

He was a team player; he worked hard and paid attention to detail.


Jack believed in Canada and was proud of his country.


He was my brother and my friend - a good brother and a good friend. I loved him a lot. I'm going to miss him a lot.


There will never be another Jack.”


 Mr. Arthur Irving