Linked Header

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fire Department Called To A Pair Of Eateries

The McDonalds on Main Street North filling up with smoke early this morning shortly before 3 this morning. 

Fire Department Platoon Chief Peter Saab says the employees thought the fire had started in one of the washrooms but was found to be in the basement where it was quickly extinguished and the cause is not deemed to be suspicious.

Earlier, the fire department was called to the Tim Hortons on Loch Lomand Road where there was smoke in the building caused by an overheated electrical plug but damage was only minor.